CONTACT US DIRECTLY
To schedule aFREE INITIAL
CONSULTATION, contact us
Toll Free at 1-800-660-5608, or your can simply CONTACT US online by completing the form below.
The * indicates required information.
Your best resource for understanding the Medi-Cal Process is seeking help from an Elder Law Attorney who is up to date with current rules and regulations of the Social Services Department.
We, at Elder Law Center P.C., are professionals working with the
Medi-Cal Eligibility Case Workers and the Financial Advisers
with your best interest.
Let US help YOU receive the ENTITLEMENTS
that are AVAILABLE to YOU.
Medi-Cal Crisis Planning occurs when a nursing home meets all of the following criteria:
* is not expected to return home or into community-assisted living
* is not on his or her immediate death bed
* has exhausted all of his or her Medicare Benefits, and
* has been asked to self pay
Medi-Cal Pre-Planning generally includes one of the following techniques:
* purchasing five years worth of Long-Term Care Insurance
* making a large gift and waiting 30 months before applying for Medi-Cal, or
* utilizing an Irrevocable Trust and waiting 30 months before applying for
Medi- Cal Benefits
For More Information
ON FACEBOOK and LIKE OUR PAGE WITH OTHERS
"it will not happen to me,"
Medi-Cal Crisis Planningis the more common type of Medi-Cal Planning.
2015 Copyright -
All Rights Reserved
Contact Information for Site:
Elder Law Center, P.C.
Attn: Advertising Department
3600 Lime Street, Bldg. 4-412
Riverside, California 92501
LEAVE OUR WORRIES TO US. . . . Contact Us
Guiding Our Clients Through The
Complex Medi-Cal Benefits Application Process…